For the treatment and prevention fleas and control of ticks on dogs. Frontline Plus is great for dogs who refuse to ingest tablets.
What makes it so good?
- Frontline breaks the flea cycle at all four life stages.
- Waterfast, this treatment won’t be affected by bathing or exposure to water after application
- Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied on a monthly basis
- Controls Paralysis ticks when applied fortnightly.
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age
- Safe to use on pregnant, lactating and breeding dogs.
- Treats and controls dermatitis related to flea allergies.
- Controls biting lice
Is it easy to use?
Frontline Plus is simple to use – simply break the tip of the seal, part a section of your dog’s fur around their shoulder blades and apply the serum here.
*The pet medication for sale on this site is dispensed from an Australian jurisdiction, whereby are classed as OTC (Over the Counter Products) and legally no Rx Prescription is required.
*We ship world wide including USA, Asia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia and all over Europe.